A new service for CCNA member neighborhoods
Sarasota Public will make your input more impactful than just emails and phone calls by…
- empowering neighborhoods to write their own topics,
- having residents weigh in on their thoughts,
- giving neighborhoods a chance to support topics raised by other neighborhoods,
- combining residents’ sentiments into a consolidated weekly email that gets sent to city hall and community leaders (which includes running tallies of neighborhood input),
- providing neighborhood leaders with a single document for all the feedback, eliminating the need for a separate petition.
It’s an email & survey & petition all wrapped up in one.
To get started, simply send an email to Ron Kashden with the following information:
- Name & email of person who will manage topics for your neighborhood.
- Name & email of neighborhood representative to receive weekly emails (if they are assigned as a recipient to the topic).