The Coalition of City Neighborhood Associations (CCNA) was formed in 1990 to preserve and enhance City neighborhoods, to address the need of neighborhoods and to stand in support of those needs. Regular meetings are scheduled on the first Saturday of the month. No meeting is held in July or August.
City Recognized Neighborhood
CCNA Membership is open to all organized residential neighborhood associations that have:
- Defined boundaries outside the city center,
- Board members elected by majority vote at a noticed, general meeting,
- By-laws (and articles of incorporation, if applicable); and
- Submitted a City Neighborhood Association Information Sheet and been accepted by the city Neighborhoods department.
- The CCNA Executive Committee may allow for some exceptions.
CCNA Membership Approval
The CCNA Executive Committee has the final approval of new member associations. We recommend completing and mailing a Membership APPLICATION Form to the address on the form. If you have any question, please email our Membership Chair, Eileen Normile.
Note: DSCA – the Downtown Sarasota Condominium Association represents all condominium associations within the city center.