Membership Approves Revised By-Laws
CCNA Neighborhood Association Members ratified a revised set of By-Laws at their March 4, 2023, Meeting. Major Changes include:
- From Chair to President
- From Executive Committee to Board of Directors (BOD)
- From presentation of slate in January to presentation of slate in December with new BOD assuming office in January.
- From narrowly defined membership eligibility to eligibility “or otherwise as approved by the BOD.”
- From dues due by March to dues due in January.
- From single year terms to 2-year staggered terms for BOD.
- Establishing an Issues Committee.
- Identifying responsibilities for District Reps to the BOD.
- Abstentions do not count as “No” votes.
- There is no limit on an alternate delegate’s participation at meetings.