REVISED February 17, 2019
ISSUE: Selby Gardens Master Plan
Updates & Additional Materials (revised 2/17/2019)
ACTION: Voting on Position Proposed by Nearby Neighborhood Representatives
INTRODUCTION TO PROPOSAL BY NEARBY NEIGHBORHOOD REPRESENTATIVES
CCNA Representatives from five member associations believe the recently submitted Master Plan at Marie Selby Botanical Gardens Master Plan will adversely impact them.
The representatives ask CCNA to carry out its purpose to preserve, protect and enhance City residential neighborhoods and to address the need of neighborhoods and to stand in support of those needs by adopting a resolution urging the City to deny approval of the Master Plan until certain incompatibilities and traffic impacts are resolved.
Nearby neighbors believe:
- The proposed expanded event, retail and restaurant operations are incompatible commercialization in the residential neighborhood;
- The proposed parking structure is too large for the residential neighborhood; and
- The proposed entrances and roadway modifications will adversely impact the nearby neighborhoods.
CCNA’s general membership will consider a resolution to adopt a position on the Selby Gardens Master Plan Application during the March 2, 2019, meeting.
CLICK TO READ THE FOLLOWING:
- The Proposed Resolution to Adopt a Position
- Frequently Asked Questions prepared by Affected Neighbors
- Selby Response to Affected Neighbors’ Frequently Asked Questions
- Selby Gardens materials presented to CCNA November 2018
- Watch Development Review Committee
Selby Master Plan – Feb. 6, 2019
• Master Plan 1st DRC Review Materials
Site Plan Narrative starts on page 46
• Staff Comments
• Transportation Comments
MORE INFORMATION will be posted when received.